11th Annual Conference ASPC – Operation Excellence
DATE : 19th & 20th May 2017
VENUE : Woodland Grange, Leamington Spa
ASPC are delighted to confirm details of this year’s conference “Operation Excellence” at Woodland Grange in Leamington Spa. This year will be our 11th conference and we look forward to welcoming old and new faces alike.
The conference is for all who have an interest in community surgery, GPs, Practice Managers, Surgical Consultants, Commissioners, Doctors in Training and Allied Health Professionals. We have a full agenda over the two days with speakers and guest workshops to include
- Dr Sijo Parekattil – Director of the Personalised Urology & Robotics clinic from the USA,
- Professor Kevin Cheah – Professor of Biomechanics & Orthopaedic Surgeon,
- Dr Raj Dhumale – Director – Operation Hernia & founding President of ASPC,
- Dr Simon Law – Pain Consultant,
- Dr James Shelley – Consultant Dermatologist & the lead MOHS surgeon at the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital,
- Dr Bessam Farjo – one of the world’s leading hair transplant surgeons and the medical director of the Institute of Trichologists. He is a Past President & Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (FISHRS).
- Dr Mukesh Lalloo – PCSA speaker from Ireland discussing Keloid Scarring.
- Peter Walsh – Chief Executive of Action Against Medical Accidents.
Saturday Workshops to include Vasectomy, Hand surgery, Hair transplant with Dr Bessam Fario, Running an Effective and profitable Surgical Service and a Dermatology/Dermoscopy workshop being run by Dr James Shelley Consultant Dermatologist & the lead MOHS surgeon at the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital.
Full conference schedule:
Please follow the links below to book your place now.
Anyone that would like to book bedrooms at Woodland Grange can call the venue directly on 01926 336 621 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. By quoting the ASPC annual conference guests will receive a special rate for Bed & Breakfast for single occupancy. At the time of booking all guests will need to provide their full name, contact details and card details as a guarantee. No payment will be taken at the time of booking; all guests can settle their bedroom on departure along with any extras they may have charged to their room.
(ASPC Members Only)
(Non-Members, Trainees, Managers and Nurses)